MAGNUM is seeking an energetic and talented individual for a full-time Moving Light / LED Technician position.
The responsibilities of this position are to assist the warehouse management team in supporting the production and rental department equipment orders. This position will be directly responsible for pulling and checking in/out orders in a timely and organized manner. You will be in charge of all moving light and LED QC processes. Your job is the expertly maintain, with pride, our moving light and LED fleet. Success in this position requires a well-rounded, timely, and goal-oriented individual who is PASSIONATE about the Live Production industry.
Responsibilities Include: (but not limited to)
- Equipment Preparation
- On-Going Equipment Maintenance
- Check-in and Checkout processes
- Lead others in your area
- Maintain all Moving light and LED assets
- Must have a minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in the technical services industry (Preferably in the event, live entertainment or corporate industrial marketplace)
- Computer skills and Inventory Management software experience necessary
- Must have be able to do a background check
- Conventional & Automated and LED Lighting technical skills
- Ability to manage multiple sets of paperwork
- Must be honest and hold integrity in its highest regard
- Well-developed communication and customer service skills
- Great energy and attitude in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Understand and value being a strong member of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, focused, and self-motivated
- Sick, Personal & Vacation time based on time of employment
MAGNUM is an Atlanta based, full service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services to the concert, corporate industrial, theater, houses of worship and special events communities.