The MAGNUM Companies, Ltd. is an Atlanta based, full service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services to the concert, corporate industrial, theater, houses of worship and special events communities.
Currently, MAGNUM is seeking an experienced, energetic and talented individual for an Outside Sales position in our Rental & Production Department.
The responsibility of this position are to prospect + sell shows containing rental lighting, audio, video and staging equipment. Manage both new business and existing business accounts. Work directly with Operations Manager and Technical staff on production of the event and scope of work.
This job is out in the field prospecting, on the phone work. Visiting and participating on jobsite will help in effectively accomplishing your tasks.
Success in this position requires a well rounded, driven and goal oriented individual who is PASSIONATE about the Live Production business.
Responsibilities include: (but not limited to)
• New client development
• Manage and maintain existing clients
• Client Target: Corporate Event/Meeting Planners & Producers, Tradeshow Planners, Marketing
Managers, Tour Managers
• Creative and solution based thinking
• Phone and in person presentations
• Design assistance and interface with design/operations staff
• Maintain monthly and annual sales goals
• Must have a minimum of 2 years Sales experience
• Design fundamentals a plus
• Formal Sales training strongly desired
• Excellent computer skills and experience necessary.
• Vectorworks/ACAD software knowledge a plus.
• Able to travel.
• Must be honest and hold integrity in its highest regard.
• Highly motivated
• Goal oriented and driven
• Well-developed communication and customer service skills.
• Great energy and attitude in a fast paced office environment. • Understand and value being a strong member of a team.
• PASSION for Live Event Production!
• PTO based on time of employment
Job Type: Full-time