The MAGNUM Companies, Ltd. is an Atlanta based, full service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services.
Currently, MAGNUM is seeking an experienced, organized and energetic leader for an Operations Manager.
The responsibilities of this position are to manage and direct daily company operations. You will develop and implement daily procedures for operational staff. Develop and implement policy and programs to ensure smooth daily operations for all divisions. Lead, direct and assist staff to accurately and efficiently accomplish client objectives, including staffing, budgetary adherence and equipment goals. This job is mainly office work, however visiting and participating on jobsite will help in effectively accomplishing your tasks. Success in this position requires a well-rounded individual with exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Inventory management software development and usage
- Managing operational staff in all divisions
- Scheduling and budget management
- Customer Service management at all levels
- Close interaction between Operation and Sales Staff
- Produce and implement efficiency procedure to maximize profitability
- Oversee physical inventory process
- This position reports directly to the CEO/President of the Company
- Minimum of 5 years operational experience in the Live Entertainment or related industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience
- Knowledge of entertainment technology and manufacturers
- Knowledge of accepted practices and principles in entertainment technology
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and manage the pressure to assure the success of teams and projects
- Should be Highly organized
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excel in customer service and leadership
- ETCP Electrician Certified, preferred
- Inventory software and computer skills