The MAGNUM Companies, Ltd. is an Atlanta based, full service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services.
Currently, MAGNUM is seeking an experienced, organized and energetic leader for a Labor Coordinator.
The responsibilities of this position are to interview, hire, and manage staffing of all freelance personnel. You will develop and implement daily procedures to staff all jobs with part-time employees. This job is mainly office work, however visiting and participating on jobsite will help in effectively accomplishing your tasks. Success in this position requires a well-rounded individual with exceptional organizational and management skills.
- Interview all freelance personnel
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive list of all positions necessary for all jobs
- Scheduling proper staffing levels for each job
- Maintain job time sheets and cross to original estimated levels
- Input job information and staff integration into LASSO software
- Close interaction between Operations, Sales and Accounting Staff
- Produce and implement efficiency procedure to maximize profitability
- This position reports directly to the Operations Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of labor operations experience in the Live Entertainment or related industry
- High School diploma or equivalent in work experience
- Knowledge of entertainment technology job requirements
- Knowledge of accepted HR and accounting practices and principles
- Excellent communication skills with experience in negotiation
- Ability to work and multi task under pressure and manage the pressure
- Should be Highly organized
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, Outlook/Email and labor management software (LASSO)
- Inventory software