MAGNUM is an Atlanta-based, full-service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services to the concert, corporate industrial, theater, houses of worship and special events communities.
MAGNUM is seeking an experienced, energetic, and talented individual for a Part-time Warehouse Technician position.
The responsibilities of this position are to assist the warehouse management team in supporting the production and rental department equipment orders. This position will be directly responsible for pulling and checking in orders in a timely and organized manner. The ideal candidate will be interested in the production equipment, and continuously looking to expand personal knowledge as new technology is introduced to our inventory. Maintaining equipment, as well as proper handling are part of this position, and the goal is to consistently pull orders in a professional manner consistent with company standards. Customer service skills and accuracy are a must, and previous production experience is preferred but not required. Success in this position requires a well-rounded, driven, and goal-oriented individual who is PASSIONATE about their work and want to get involved in the Live Production industry.
Responsibilities Include: (but not limited to)
- Equipment preparation and client orders are fulfilled correctly
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Scanning Equipment barcodes and staging for outgoing orders
- Scanning and checking incoming equipment for missing and damaged parts
- On-Going Equipment Maintenance and QC standards
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Assist warehouse manager when needed by directing loading dock activities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Must have medical DOT card or obtain within the first 30 days of employment
- Forklift operator certificate or obtain within the first 30 days of employment
- Ability to manage multiple sets of paperwork
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of your work time standing or moving. Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing stairs, carrying, walking and or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are very important
- Must be honest and hold integrity in its highest regard
- Willingness to learn
- Well-developed communication and customer service skills
- Great energy and attitude in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Understand and value being a strong member of a team
- Organized, focused, and self-motivated
Benefits: (Part-time employment) – Flexible schedule and hours