MAGNUM is an Atlanta based, full service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services to the concert, corporate, theater, houses of worship, and special events communities.
Currently, MAGNUM is seeking an experienced, energetic and talented individual for a full-time Production Account Project Manager position in our Rental & Production Department.
The responsibilities of this position are to interface closely with both the sales staff and our clients. You will determine gear choices, design and apply solutions to accomplish the client’s objective, build and maintain budgets as well as specify and manage the labor for the project. Success in this position requires a well-rounded individual.
Responsibilities include: (but not limited to)
- Project management
- Order generation and technical equipment specification
- Produce project scheduling
- Balance design/client goals vs. company profitability
- Customer Service management at all levels
- Close interaction between Operation and Sales Staff
- Secure and develop future business from each project
- Minimum of 2 years of post-secondary education
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Live Entertainment, Hospitality, Tradeshow, Events or related industry
- Very knowledgeable of entertainment technology systems and configurations
- Knowledge of accepted practices and principles in entertainment technology
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and manage the pressure to assure the success of your team
- Should be highly motivated
- Should be organized
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Be a great listener, a problem solver and communicator
- Excel in customer service
- Sick, Personal & Vacation time based on time of employment