MAGNUM is seeking an experienced, energetic and talented individual for a full-time Lead Warehouse Technician position.
MAGNUM is an Atlanta based, full service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services to the concert, corporate industrial, theater, houses of worship and special events communities.
The responsibilities of this position are to assist the warehouse management team in supporting the production and rental department equipment orders. This position will be directly responsible for pulling and checking in orders in a timely and organized manner. The ideal candidate will be interested in the production equipment, and continuously looking to expand personal knowledge as new technology is introduced to our inventory. Testing and maintaining equipment, as well as proper handling are part of this position, and the goal is to consistently pull orders in a professional manner consistent with company standards. Success in this position requires a well- rounded, driven, and goal-oriented individual who is PASSIONATE about the Live Production industry.
Responsibilities Include: (but not limited to)
- Equipment Preparation
- Greeting and assisting customers
- On-Going Equipment Maintenance
- On-going Fleet vehicle inspections, fuel, and cleaning coordination
- Back-up Warehouse Manager; directing loading dock activities
- Lead other shop staff, projects and hours
- Manage inventory in software system
- •Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in the technical services industry (Preferably in the event, live entertainment or corporate industrial market place)
- Computer skills and Inventory Management software experience necessary
- Must have medical DOT card
- Ability to manage multiple sets of paperwork
- Must be honest and hold integrity in its highest regard
- Well-developed communication and customer service skills
- Great energy and attitude in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Organized, focused, and self-motivated