The MAGNUM Companies, Ltd. is an Atlanta based, full service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services to the entertainment, corporate industrial, theater, schools, houses of worship and special events communities.
Currently, MAGNUM is seeking an experienced, energetic and talented individual for an Installation + Service Project Manager position in our Permanent Installation Department.
The responsibilities of this position are to interface closely with the sales staff, manufacturers and our clients. You will design and apply solutions to accomplish the client’s objective, build and maintain budgets as well as specify and manage the labor for the project. Both field and office work included. Success in this position requires a well rounded individual.
· Onsite Project/Installation management
· Systems design
· Produce project scheduling
· Balance design/client goals vs. company profitability
· Customer Service management at all levels
· Close interaction between Operation and Sales Staff
· Construction drawing take-offs and communication with job site contractors
· Moderate travel required
· ACAD/Vectorworks systems drawing
· Minimum of 2 years of post secondary education
· Minimum of 5 years experience in the Live Entertainment or related industry.
· Knowledge of entertainment technology and manufacturers.
· Knowledge of accepted practices and principles in entertainment technology.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work under pressure and manage the pressure to assure the success of your team and project.
· Should be organized.
· Able to work with minimal supervision.
· Be a great listener, a problem solver and communicator.
· Excel in customer service.
· ETC Systems Certified.
· ETC Rigging Certified.
· ETCP Rigging Certified. (or, able to achieve certification)
· ETCP Electrician Certified, preferred.
· Computer skills; ACAD, Excel, Word, VectorWorks a plus