The MAGNUM Companies, Ltd. is an Atlanta based, full service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services to the entertainment, corporate industrial, theater, schools, houses of worship and special events communities.
Currently, MAGNUM is seeking an experienced, energetic and talented individual for an Installation + Service Manager position in our Installation + Service Department.
The responsibilities of this position are to interface closely with the sales staff, manufacturers, our clients and junior level technicians. Managing all aspects of our installation department is the primary function of this job. The work includes lighting and AV system design, scheduling, jobsite oversight and management. You will apply solutions to build and maintain project budgets as well as specify and manage the labor for the project. This position is both in the office and on jobsite. Success in this position requires a well rounded individual with technical experience.
· Manage Junior level and freelance Service & Installation technicians.
· Design systems brought in by Sales staff.
· Schedule all service & installation teams.
· Work closely with vendors to prepare projects for installation.
· Read, decipher and quote building drawings.
· Apply entertainment technology solutions to design and quote preparation.
· Customer Service management at all levels.
· Close interaction between Operation and Sales Staff.
· Construction drawing take-offs and communication with job site contractors.
· Light travel required.
· Minimum of 2 years of post secondary education
· Minimum of 5 years experience in the Live Entertainment or related industry.
· Knowledge of entertainment technology and manufacturers.
· Knowledge of accepted practices and principles in entertainment technology.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work under pressure and manage the pressure to assure the success of your team and project.
· Should be highly motivated.
· Should be organized and able to be an efficient budget manager.
· Able to manage people and multitask at a high level.
· Be a great listener, a problem solver, communicator & manager.
· OSHA 10 + 30 Certified
· ETCP Rigging Certified
· ETCP Electrician Certified, preferred.
· ETC System Certified
· ETC Rigging Certified
· Computer skills; ACAD, Excel, Word, VectorWorks a plus