The MAGNUM Companies, Ltd. is an Atlanta based, full service lighting, audio, video & staging company providing rental, sales, permanent installation and productions services.
Currently, MAGNUM is seeking an experienced, organized and detailed person for an AP/AR Clerk.
The responsibilities of this position are to manage company payables. You will implement daily procedures to address all vendor related issues. Success in this position requires a well-rounded & detail oriented individual with exceptional organizational skills.
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Process and mail weekly check run
- High school diploma. Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities